The Mohawk forend for Rem Versa Max is a development of an injection molded nylon forend for semi-automatic shotguns. This modular forend design provides accessory and sling mounting flexibility.
- Ergonomic outer contours with vertical grip slots and longitudinal finger grooves
- Ventral Picatinny rail mount point at nose of forend
- Sling swivel stud installed in ventral rail mount point (filed removable)
- Optional forward steel sling plate or hook loop, either standard or ambidextrous
- Accessory pockets on each side that accept:
- Flat pad for the mounting of Picatinny rail sections
- Pocket covers with integral accessory wire opening
- Contoured pocket covers
- Polymer Picatinny rail section
Other DetailsWARRANTY All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY. Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products. *No export license is required for most international destinations.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Overall not bad but fits poorly, had to be forced on and then forced off for cleaning.