Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail for Moss 500 (12-GA, 24 in, no clamp)
You save $80.00 (50%)!
Mesa Tactical has long been a supplier of MIL-STD-1913 (NATO STANAG 4694) Picatinny rails for tactical shotguns. A Picatinny rail for the mounting of sighting optics is included with every Mesa Tactical High-tube Telescoping Stock Adapter Kit. Additional Picatinny rails are also available for the mounting of optics and accessories, such as lights and lasers. Mossberg rails attach directly to the receivers of late-model (1997 and later) Mossberg pump shotguns with pre-tapped holes. Standard profile Mossberg rails are for general purpose optics mounting applications. Tall profile rails are only for use with Mesa Tactical High-tube telescoping stock adapters, as an alternative to adapter mount rails. Receiver mount rails allow easy access to the Mossberg safety switch. High-tube adapters and stock kits include nine inch or 24 inch top Picatinny optics rails. The 24 inch rails are anchored at the front by a clamp. versions are available with a barrel clamp or a magazine clamp, or no clamp at all (for customers who already have clamps); the Mossberg rails use a magazine clamp that features either a short length of Picatinny accessory rail at
the bottom, or a sling swivel stud. No gunsmithing is required to install. Minor fitting of fasteners may be necessary.
You Might Also Like:
- Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail for Remington (12-GA, 24 in, no clamp)
- Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail w/ Barrel Clamp for Rem (12-GA, 24 in)
- Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail w/ Magazine Clamp for Rem (12-GA, 24 in)
- Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail w/ Pic Rail Clamp for Moss 500 (12-GA, 24 in)
- Adapter Saddle Mount Pic Rail Rail w/ QD Swivel Clamp for Moss 500 (12-GA, 24 in)