Crosshair™ Hydraulic Recoil Buffer (12-GA and 20-GA )
The Crosshair™ buffer hydraulic recoil buffer is an easy to install recoil reducer designed for firearm enthusiasts who require optimum accuracy and control. Crosshair allows shooters to better manage their rate of fire, reduce fatigue, and decrease the wear and`tear on expensive optics. Crosshair hydraulic buffer is proudly made in the USA.
The Crosshair Hydraulic Recoil Buffer takes the place of the receiver extension tube, converting the AR-15 telescoping stock into a recoil-buffered stock assembly without further modification. Recoil-buffered versions are available for both LEO® and High-tube® telescoping stock systems, or the recoil buffer can be purchased separately. The recoil buffer accepts mil-spec dimensioned buttstocks. The Crosshair Hydraulic Recoil Buffer is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and meets the stringent standards of military and law enforcement users. Our basic kits include the adapter and all necessary installation hardware. No gunsmithing is required for installation.
The Crosshair hydraulic recoil buffer is built to perfection and to perform at the highest level. The Crosshair buffer tube reduces felt recoil by up to 70% while improving accuracy. This advance in performance is achieved by increasing the recoil event impulse time through the use of adaptive hydraulic technology. Decreased felt recoil allows for follow up shots to be aimed quickly and precisely.
As agencies continue to appreciate the value of the tactical shotgun in their operations, and issue greater numbers of these weapon platforms, it is important they provide their officers with a stock system that delivers extreme durability with proper fit and superior recoil management. Mesa Tactical is a pioneer in recoil management and the development of telescoping stocks for tactical shotguns. Telescoping stocks are necessary for operators wearing body armor, or for smaller statured shooters; a telescoping stock provides the length of pull the situation demands.
Any Mesa Tactical telescoping stock kit can be upgraded with a Crosshair hydraulic recoil buffer which replaces the receiver extension tube in our stock kits and reduces felt recoil by up to 70%. Purchase either a complete replacement M4 SOPMOD recoil buttstock assembly, or the “drop in” hydraulic buffer alone which includes a stock nut.
- Significant reduction in felt recoil
- Reduces “Flinch Factor”
- Greatly reduces shoulder discomfort
- Fits mil-spec AR-15/M4 tactical receiver extensions
- Virtually eliminates muzzle rise and improves accuracy for next shot
- Built to withstand extreme environments with an increased service life
- Protects optics
- Allows for length of pull adjustment
- Fits Mesa Tactical Stock Kits and Stock Adapters
- Recoil buffer takes the place of the receiver extension tube
- Accepts Mil-Spec telescoping butt stocks
All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY. Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products.
*This product cannot be exported without a US State Department export license.
You Might Also Like:
- M4 SOPMOD Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock (Mil-spec)
- High-tube® Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock and Rail for Moss 500/590 and Mav 88 (9 in adapter rail)
- High-tube® Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit for Moss 500/590 and Mav 88 (Pic Rail Clamp, 24 in rail)
- High-tube® Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit for Moss 500/590 and Mav 88 (QD Swivel Clamp, 24 in rail)
- High-tube® Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock Kit for Rem 870 (9 in rail)