Faro™ Telescoping Stock Adapter and Receiver Extension for FN SCAR (Black)
Mesa Tactical’s Faro™ Adapter allow FN-SCAR shooter the option of using any AR-15 butt stock in place of the factory stock. This give FN-SCAR shooters an incredible range of products available to best suit their needs or preferences. Machined from investment cast aluminum, the Faro Adapter is easy to install and requires no gunsmithing. Simply remove the factory stock, slide the adapter in its place, and then install any AR-15 buffer tube and stock. The Faro adapter includes ambidextrous QD sling attachment points. The Faro Adapter fits both the SCAR 16S and SCAR 17S. Available in Black and FDE.
- Adapts the FN-SCAR to accept any AR-15 butt stock
- Gives the FN-SCAR owners butt stock options and choices
- Mirrors AR-15 stock to top rail height
- Integral ambidextrous QD sling attachment points
- Machines from investment cast aluminum
- Available in either black of FDE
- Receiver extension tube included
- Easy to install, no gunsmithing required
The Faro Stock Adapter is a development of a cast aluminum stock adapter that allows any AR-15 stock, including telescoping stocks, to be installed on an FN SCAR carbine. Similar in concept to the stock adapters for shotguns with which the company was founded, it will be the first Mesa Tactical product for rifles.
Ten years of cast aluminum stock adapter design experience for shotguns makes the development of the Reyes adapter fairly straightforward:
- The adapter is an investment cast in A365-T6 aluminum alloy and powder coated black or a shade of the FN factory FDE color.
- The adapter is designed to slide on and off the rifle in precisely the same manner as the factory stock assembly.
- Its external contours matches those of the SCAR receiver assembly.
- A cavity or dimple inside the adapter accommodates the locating tab of the lower receiver which secures the stock (and adapter) in place.
- A boss at the rear of the adapter will support the receiver extension tube threads as well as the stock indexing dimple, so that both collapsing and fixed AR-15 stocks can be installed.
Ease of use
The adapter can be removed and installed in seconds. Assembly of the adapter requires the use of a hex key (included with the hardware kit) to fit the steel double-ended flush cup. The set screw may require some minor filing to completely fit in its shaft.
92550 Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (Black)
92560 Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (FDE)
92580 Faro Telescoping Stock Adapter and Receiver Extension for FN SCAR (FDE)
All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY. Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products.
*No export license is required for most international destinations.
You Might Also Like:
- Faro™ Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (Black)
- Faro™ Telescoping Stock Adapter for FN SCAR (FDE)
- Faro™ Telescoping Stock Adapter and Receiver Extension for FN SCAR (FDE)
- Crosshair™ Hydraulic Recoil Buffer (12-GA and 20-GA )
- High-tube® Telescoping Hydraulic Recoil Stock and Rail for Moss 500/590 and Mav 88 (9 in adapter rail)