Urbino® Pistol Grip Stock For Benelli M1/M2/M3 (12-GA)
The Urbino tactical stock was developed over a decade ago in response to law enforcement demand for a shorter length of pull stock for use in tactical applications, especially with body armor. The Urbino tactical stock is durable, easy to shoulder, will not slip, and increases comfort and control.
- Developed specially for law enforcement and military operators
- Reduced 12½ inch length of pull allows for quick handling and use with body armor or other load-bearing gear
- Optional adjustable cheek riser facilitates proper eye alignment, improving accuracy with sights or optics; no tools required
- Santoprene rubber pistol grip provides control, comfort and reduced fatigue
- Optional Limbsaver® butt pad reduces felt recoil
- Offers multiple sling attachment options, including pocket sling mounts between the receiver and the stock
All Mesa Tactical products are made in the USA of high quality materials and include LIFETIME WARRANTY. Mesa Tactical warrants that all products are free from defective material and workmanship and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to repair or replace any part of a product that proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials without charge for parts and labor. In no event will Mesa Tactical be liable for damages, lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use this product. No express or implied warranty is madefor Mesa Tactical product damaged by accidents, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. Mesa Tactical’s warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products.
*No export license is required for most international destinations.