Meeting the urgent requirement for an easy way to mount weapon lights and other accessories on the Benelli M4 semi-automatic shotgun, the Truckee replacement forend provides industry standard M-LOK® mounting points on sides and bottom.
Machined from 6061 heat treated aluminum, the Truckee forend is sleek, rugged and lightweight. M-LOK slots accept Picatinny rail sections or specialized light mounts or vertical grips. The 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed in seconds on any Benelli M4 shotgun; while the 11 inch version requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum and high temperature glass-filled nylon polymer endcaps.
- Industry standard M-LOK slots can accept Picatinny rail sections as well as other M-LOK mounts and accessories.
- Replacement forend counts as one US-made part for compliance with Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 922(r), if necessary.
- Installs in seconds; stays on the barrel when the weapon is stripped for cleaning, but can be easily removed, at the bench or in the field, if access to the gas system is desired.
- No tools required for installation or removal.
- 8½ inch Truckee forend can be installed on any Benelli M4 shotgun.
- 11 inch Truckee forend requires the removal of the Benelli M4 shotgun’s factory front sling loop (requires the use of snap ring pliers).
Phenomenal! Quality product. Easy installation.
I love this hand guard. It looks amazing and has more than enough MLOK. The only downside is it’s a pain to install. It’s one of the best ways to make your gun 922 compliant. However, if you’re going with a magazine extension go for the 11”. It’s already hard to instal and a two piece tube makes even more complicated. If you get a 7rd tube the 15” is king.
Ordered the 8" as I didn't want to remove my stock sling adapter. Install was quick and easy with the redesigned two piece rear connector. Convienant MLOK and a solid piece of equipment and huge upgrade to the standard plastic handguard. Works on turkenellis and real deal Benellis.
The Truckee is a such a foregone conclusion when buying an M4 that there's hardly a reason to review it. The device is a vast improvement over the plastic grip in shape and size, and the ability to add strips of ergo wedgelok. By far the most important m4 upgrade you can make. When adding this forend, swap out the factory sling ring for a ggg flashlight mount, then use the left side mlok slot for a qd mount and vickers sling attached there and run through the right side sling hook on the stock.